22.2.12

Seed #13 Hang Cover

01 Juan El Matematico - Loco Te Patina El Coco[Wild Thing] (Mexico)
02 Els Dracs - La Casa del Sol Naixent[House of the Rising Sun] (Spain)
03 Pesymisci - Mowilem Jej Ze Ja Kocham[She's Not There] (Poland)
04 Les Zeniths - Louie Louie (Canada)
05 Erkin Koray - Sana Bir Seyler Olmus[Land Of 1000 Dances] (Turkey)
06 I Colours - Hush (Italy)
07 Los 7 Days - Si Me Quieres[Do You Love Me] (Mexico)
08 Zhang Xiao Yun & Lin De Chuan - I Should Have Known Better (China)
09 Los Ovnis - Enciende Mi Fuego[Light My Fire] (Mexico)
10 Athenians of Toronto - Ela Agapi Mou Konta[Light My Fire] (Greece-Canada)
11 the Cat - Hit The Road Jack (Thailand)
12 D. Kalafe E Sua Turma - Bang Bang (Brazil)
13 Siluetler - Summer Wine (Turkey)


*get it here*

COVERING  the Troggs, the Animals, the Zombies, the Kinks, Chris Kenner, Deep Purple, Billy Joe Royal, the Contours, the Beatles, the Doors, Ray Charles, Cher and Lee Hazlewood.

3 comments:

Aris Prodromos said...

Mediafire didn't work,so I put it on Rapidshare.Nothing changed! Have fun!! :)

jose kortozirkuito said...

Hello my friend:
I found your blog and I find very interesting and exotic,
I have included in my "Blog Friends" on my blog:
http://tommentonenlacuadra.blogspot.com/
Long live "Acid Years".
Greetings from Spain

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just found this site, and I think it's great.
Any change to re-upload this to Mediafire?
Rapidshare is gone since long.

Thanks.